Cover photo by Emily Elizabeth Photography
- Last Stop: Colombia
- Current Location: Mexico
- Next Stop: ???
Where we’ve been so far on our honeymoon: Croatia, Turkey, Egypt, Colombia, Mexico
All of our favorite hotels, hostels, and adventures can be booked through TripAdvisor 🙂
We like to consider ourselves adventure seekers. Go-with-the-flow, serendipitous, spontaneous wanderers who will never back down from a new experience.
Our favorite pastime at home is cooking, so we like to think of ourselves as self-proclaimed foodies. We make a point to try local cuisines at every new destination.
Being a world traveller means stepping out of your comfort zone and understanding one’s place in the world. We like to consider ourselves conscious travellers, keeping an open mind as we learn about the world and what it has to offer.
- Our 6 Favorite Hostels in Colombia (in no particular order)Colombia is home to some of the coolest hostels we’ve ever been to! We’ve traveled around this country for over a month, and loving every moment of it. We are now writing to you from the beautiful country of Mexico, but we are so grateful for the magical experiences we had in Colombia. If youContinue reading “Our 6 Favorite Hostels in Colombia (in no particular order)”
- Our First Time in Cairo: the second week of our month in EgyptGetting to Cairo Our journey from Dahab to Cairo was the easiest long-distance venture during our month in Egypt. The trip itself took around eight hours, from what I recall. We left Dahab in the early afternoon, and made it to our Air BnB in Cairo around 11 PM. The cheapest and most efficient wayContinue reading “Our First Time in Cairo: the second week of our month in Egypt”
- A Week in Dahab: the beginning of our month-long adventure across EgyptGetting to Dahab We arrived in Dahab, Egypt around 3:30AM after catching a midnight flight from Istanbul to Sharm-el Sheikh with two friends we had met in Turkey. From the moment we left the airport at Sharm-el Sheikh, we had realized that everything we had read about Egypt on the internet was correct–we would neverContinue reading “A Week in Dahab: the beginning of our month-long adventure across Egypt”
- Update from Colombia!Hey everybody! We finally arrived in Colombia six days ago, after enduring a 25 hour journey. It’s crazy to think that just last week we were wandering the hustle and bustle of the Egyptian city of Cairo. Today, I (Shannon) write to you while relaxing in hammocks on a warm Columbia night, reggaeton music mixingContinue reading “Update from Colombia!”
- Sorry for our lack of posting!! Where are we now?? Egypt!Hey fam! It’s been a busy couple of months, and we’ve been soo bad about updating our page. So sorry about that. Our wifi has been spotty, and we’ve been on the go so much. After 6 weeks in Turkey, we have moved on to Egypt. We’re currently traveling with an amazing group of friendsContinue reading “Sorry for our lack of posting!! Where are we now?? Egypt!”
Subscribe and follow us on our yearlong honeymoon adventure around the world!
We have no game plan, and no idea where we are headed next. What’s the worst that can happen?