Cover photo by Emily Elizabeth Photography
- Last Stop: Thailand
- Current Location: Boulder, Colorado, USA
- Next Stop: ???
Where we’ve been so far on our honeymoon: Croatia, Turkey, Egypt, Colombia, Mexico, Thailand
All of our favorite hotels, hostels, and adventures can be booked through TripAdvisor 🙂
We like to consider ourselves adventure seekers. Go-with-the-flow, serendipitous, spontaneous wanderers who will never back down from a new experience.
Our favorite pastime at home is cooking, so we like to think of ourselves as self-proclaimed foodies. We make a point to try local cuisines at every new destination.
Being a world traveller means stepping out of your comfort zone and understanding one’s place in the world. We like to consider ourselves conscious travellers, keeping an open mind as we learn about the world and what it has to offer.
- Reflecting On The Beginning Of Our Adventures In ThailandHey everyone! We started our summer off with some big changes…if you follow our social media accounts, or know us in real life, then you already know the big news with us, but for those who don’t know…WE’RE HOME!!! Home as in United States. Home as in Boulder, Colorado. Just in time for summer. IContinue reading “Reflecting On The Beginning Of Our Adventures In Thailand”
- A Quick Update While We Quarantine in ThailandHey everyone! As some of you may already know, we are finally in Thailand after being in Mexico City for 25 days! Today is our last full day of quarantine (we were required to stay for ten days total), and we are SO excited to go explore Thailand. As usual, we will be practicing safe,Continue reading “A Quick Update While We Quarantine in Thailand”
- April UpdateHey everyone! We’ve had such a busy month–sorry for the lack of posting! Where are we now? Mexico City! And we’ve been here for a few weeks now, actually. We meant to leave Mexico at the beginning of April, but alas, traveling these days is trickier than usual, so we are still here. But we’veContinue reading “April Update”
- Mexico UpdateHola from Chiapas, Mexico! We are currently in the sweet little mountain town of San Cristóbal de las Casas, and after a couple weeks here, we are excited to be heading to Oaxaca tonight. Today, March 1st, marks 6 months of being abroad for us! We are off to the region of Oaxaca on aContinue reading “Mexico Update”
- Our 6 Favorite Hostels in Colombia (in no particular order)Colombia is home to some of the coolest hostels we’ve ever been to! We’ve traveled around this country for over a month, and loved every moment of it. The hostels in this country are unique, and often geared towards adventure-seekers. Out of the 40+ countries we’ve visited, Colombia takes the cake for having the mostContinue reading “Our 6 Favorite Hostels in Colombia (in no particular order)”
Subscribe and follow us on our yearlong honeymoon adventure around the world!
We have no game plan, and no idea where we are headed next. What’s the worst that can happen?